Available in sizes 1 – 8
If you like to keep things simple and pure while minimizing your impact on the environment, then the Natural Buddy Belt harness is for you.
- Raw, veg tan leather with no colour dyes and lower impact production.
- Scars and marks that appear on the surface are natural and are part of the beauty of the leather.
- Tone variations can exist due to light exposure, handling and storage.
- Surface patina will develop its own personality as it ages and wears.
- Moisture, a dog’s natural oils and day-to-day wear will all contribute to the ageing process.
Treating the leather beforehand can reduce the impact of weather and wear.
We recommend applying a leather protector before using the Natural BB.
Here are a few products we like:
- Clapham’s Original Leather Dressing with Neatsfoot Oil & Lanolin: www.claphams.com
- CAPO Pure Refined Neatsfoot Oil: www.applesaddlery.com
- Atsko SnoSeal Water Proofing Beeswax: www.mackspw.com
Treatment and Care Tips:
- Retreat seasonally, or as needed.
- If BB becomes wet, lay flat to dry and retreat.